Blog Journal #9

·       A paragraph about open educational resources (OER): From what I have read, open educational resources are materials that you can find on the internet and use in your classroom for free without having to deal with copyright and creative commons licensing. This includes a variety of resources such as lesson plans, homework assignments, assessments, and many more things that can be accessed on the OER commons website. The journal I found regarding this topic is called OER & Beyond (https://oerandbeyond.org) . This page doesn’t have a ton of OER resources in it, but it is a community where people can go and learn more about open educational resources and give/receive opinions on it. 


·       A paragraph on new skills you acquired from working on Assignment 4: I felt like I learned a lot from Assignment 4 considering it was my first time recording a slideshow like that and trying to save it in that format as well. Something I liked about this assignment was that I was able to speak as if I was talking to my kids and that made me excited to actually be able to interact with them one day. Something I didn’t like is that it seemed like there were a lot of requirements that needed to be met for a high pass but I still made it work so it’s okay. The next time I do this I would say I could improve by including speaker notes so that if this was a real life scenario and I for some reason wasn’t able to teach my lesson, the person teaching could handle it with ease and with few questions. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #8

Blog Journal #2

Blog Journal #3